Model RBV - Floating Deck Rotary Brush Cutter
Cuts through brush up to three inches in diameter with ease, while three blade design and floating deck produces a superior finish.
- Innovative floating deck provides a consistent cut on uneven terrain by allowing 4 5/8” of deck travel. Can be secured in a fixed position if desired.
- Three-blade cutting system, mounted to a large circular flywheel ensuring flywheel bounces off stumps rather than catching and damaging the motor.
- Heavy-duty construction for pushing over brush and small trees.
- Standard replaceable front skid shoes.
- Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking stops the 150-215 lb. flywheel in 7-10 seconds.
- Multiple motor configurations to match loader’s hydraulic system.
DO NOT OPERATE ROTARY BRUSH CUTTER WITHOUT A SHATTERPROOF CAB DOOR ON LOADER