- Three-blade cutting system, mounted to a large circular flywheel ensuring flywheel bounces off stumps rather than catching and damaging the motor.
- Heavy-duty construction for pushing over brush and small trees.
- Standard replaceable front skid shoes.
- Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking stops the 150-215 lb. flywheel in 7-10 seconds.
- Multiple motor configurations to match loader’s hydraulic system.
DO NOT OPERATE ROTARY BRUSH CUTTER WITHOUT A SHATTERPROOF CAB DOOR ON LOADER