RDL - Model Amproquin - For Anti Biotics
COMPOSITION; Amprolium HCI I.P.(vet)16.67%W/W. Sulfaquinoxaline I.P.(vet)16.67%W/W as Sulfaquinoxaline Sodium.
- It shows broad spectrum of activity against coccida.
- The unique combination of Amprolium and sulfaquinoxalin exhibits greater efficacy against single and mixed species of coccidia.
- Amproquin is very effective against both caecal and intestinal cocci.
- It can be uuused in all types chicken (chicks,growers,layers and broilers).
DOSAGE & Administration :
- 3g Amproquin per 5L of drinking water daily for 7 days.
- or 30g amproquin per 50L of drinking water daily for 7 days.