RDL - Model Levaquin - For Anti Biotics
COMPOSITION; Each 1gm of levaquin Contains: Levofloxacin Hemihydrate 100 mg Base-Q.S.
- Levaquin acts as broad spectrum of activity against Gram+Ve,Gram-Ve & Mycoplasma spp and that are resistant to other antibiotics.
- In live stock effective against Anthrax,colibacilosis,H.S.,actinobacillosis,gastro intestinal tract infections,respiratory tract infections,post abortion infections,mastitis,infectious Keratitis,infectious polyarthratis,urinogential tract infectionsetc.,
- Levaquin works effectively against poultry diseases like CRD,cCRD,Coli-septicaemia.Coryza,Fowl Cholera,Gangrenous Dematitis & Necrotic enteritis.
- In severe cases
- 10 gm/10l of drinking water for 3-5 days
- 5 gm/10L of drinking water for 3-5 days Or as directed by registered veterinary practitioner.
- For Live stock:100 mg/ Kg body weight for 5 days.