Model RE1 - One Row Harvester Topper Carried Machine
The one row harvester topper is ideal for small farms, and adapts to most planting schemes. Solutions adapted to your needs, Efficient & precise guaranteeing the quality of the garlic. With leaf topping, you ensure saving time after harvest.
Carried machine, multi position three point linkage to the tractor.
Harvest system on the side of the tractor, minimal distance between rows 35cm.
Machine wheel track adjustable according to the tractor.
The harvest system is composed of:
- Two front leaf lifters
- A shoe for lifting the garlic heads, manual depth adjustment (hydraulic is optionnal)
- Two harvesting belts, manual height adjustment.
- A progressif vibration system to eliminate the excess of soil. A knob enables to adjust the speed.
- Two belts to level out the garlic cutting height.
- Precise cutting due to the double disc system.
- Safety pressure valve system in case of blockage of the belts.
- A system to evacuate the leaves.
A lateral conveyor belt with steel bars to take the garlic to a big bag (0.90mx0.90mxh1.20m), or a palox (1.20mx1.20mxh1.00m).
A sytem to lift the bottom of the bag and to tilt the box in order to preserve the quality of the garlic. Drive system thanks to two hydraulic pumps with a multiplicator mounted directly on the tractor PTO shaft (540rpm). Hydraulic oil tank with cooling system. Rear lights and oversize plates.
- Nominal speed : 4km/h to 6 km/h
- Tractor power : 70hp
- Harvest output : 1ha in 8 hours
- Length : 4.40m
- Width : 3.20m
- Height : 2.60m
- Maximal load : 750kg
- Empty weight : 1300kg