Rear Swing Flail Mowers
Diamond's Rear Swing Flail is ideal for road and irrigation ditch maintenance. Excelling in brush, rocks and debris where build-up occurs, like old fence lines, the Rear Swing Flail reaches and trims back roadside brush by utilizing a 90 degree vertical cut feature.
- Ability to swing out past the rear tire on most tractors
- Mows at a 50 degree down angle
- Mows at a 90 degree vertical angle
- Provides a finished cut in hard-to-reach places with side shift and drop
- Ability to run in standard or reverse rotation to match cutting conditions