AG Shield - Model ReCon 300 - Swath Reconditioner
The ReCon 300 is a high speed conditioner that can invert, mix, and move your swath all in one pass. With alfalfa and grass hays, cereals crops, corn stover, and sudan grass the ReCon accelerates your haying operations.
Plan on High Quality
- Plan to beat the rain with the ReCon 300.
- Use the ReCon to GUARANTEE fewer days to baling.
- Don't risk loss of quality and $50+ per ton by delaying harvest.
- You can make premium hay even if the weather doesn't cooperate.
High Grade Product
- ReCon 300 decreases drying time, and hay is much more uniform.
- The Recon blows out the brown leaves-don't bale them.
- Swaths are mixed and flipped to prevent 'zebra' or 'tiger' bales.
Swaths Cure Evenly and Quickly
- Pulls wads apart-no moldy or hot spots.
- Breeze through the swath cures:
- Low spots and hill tops evenly.
- The north side with the south side of the swath.
- The top of the swath with the bottom.
- ReCon has proven to be the only good way to get hay dried down to 10 or 12 percent for double compressing and export to the Pacific Rim.
New Features For the ReCon 300
- Dual drive with 2 robust #80 chains for more crimping power
- Hardened Sprocket & super duty #80 chain, enclosed in oil baths keep chain wear to a minimum.
- Provides 1.5 X more crimp than a ReCon 200, with 6 times the pressure.
- Top flap adjusts for improved swathes in some conditions.
- The Inline Quick-Adjust stops let you set the amount of crimping in seconds. You can adjust easily to changing crops and conditions.
- Rollers are machined true and set to .030' apart
Reconditions, Inverts, and Mixes
- Fluffs up the swath for better breeze penetration.
- Splits stems and frequently reduces drying time by up to 50%.
- Faster drying means less sun fading and moisture damage.
- ReCon 300 picks swaths clean.
Speed and Efficiency
- Field speeds up to 10 MPH (16 KPH) can get you over 40 acres an hour!
- The ReCon 300 can get you through enough hay for a day's baling well before lunch.
- Once you have the swath moving 30 MPH through the rollers you have many options:
- Inline Quick adjust the rollers for fluffing.
- Adjusts the side deflectors from the tractor seat to the side and invert the swath to set it on dry ground.
- Move the deflectors a little further you have a swath inverter.
- Move them a bit further and it replaces the rake to combine 2 swaths into one.