Redpath - Model 9200FI - Supertwin Greenhouse
The dedicated twinskin cladding being up to 50% more efficient than other claddings for energy retention and thus making it a greenhouse that is low cost to heat.
The cosecant rafter 'A' frame design is a unique Redpath feature and it allows superior light transmission through to the crop via its reduced overhead structural shading. The truss/rafter is also 'curved' so that any internal condensation is prompted to run to the edge of the roof sheets where it is trapped by an aluminium internal condensation trap. By reducing condensation light is further increased and damage from overhead dripping is eliminated.
The double ridge ventilation system incorporates a 'raised ridge apex connector' - allowing growers to partially ventilate the greenhouse even in poor or wet/humid weather conditions yet still allow moisture and rain to run off the ventilator opening, the roof ventilator also includes aluminium draft strip upstands along the full length of roof vent closure points which provide a weather flashing.
The roof ventilation is typically fully automated with high quality 'Dutch' Ridder vent drives - although manual control is an option. Insect screens may be fitted to this design to eliminate small pest entry into the greenhouse. Gutters are a 250mm wide structural part, and of 'walkthrough' design.
The gutters allow substantial rainfall catching and easy access to the roof for maintenance and equipment. All gutters include a 100% rust-proof rain head at gutter ends to catch and duct rainwater to downpipes. Gutters are included standard on outside pole lines also. Redpaths 5 Year gold series warranty applies to this design.
- pan / Bay Widths: 9.2 metres
- Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts
- Height to gutter options: 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m, or 4.5metres
- Apex height: Up to 7 metres
- Roof Ventilation Design: Double ridge butterfly (32% floor area vented) Note: single vent system also available.
- Vent drive systems: Dutch high quality 'Ridder' designs.
- Roof vent upstand flashings & end weather flashings: Yes included as standard
- Side ventilation: (automatic or manual) also available
- Vent mechanism: Ridder motors and controllers, indirect Geared rack and pinion system
- Roof cladding: Double-skin Duratough 210 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
- Wall cladding: Double-skin Duratough 210micron 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
- Greenhouse film anti-fog package: Included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Gutter design: Wide 'walkthrough' Vee gutter, steel, powder coated, gives easy & safe access to roofline.
- Internal aluminium condensation traps: included standard alongside all internal gutters
- Doors: Sliding door with aluminium framed, aluminium base sheet with clear acrylic top section panels, doors may be in end or sidewall
- Footings: Typically 1.25 metre deep x 0.450 diameter (soil type dependant)
- Wind load: 165kph, greater if required
- Crop loading: 30kg sq/m , greater if required, crop kit system included upon request.
- Snow load: Yes, snowload compliant up to 50kg sq/m
- Installation: Yes nationwide including building permit application/processing. Kitset only is also an option.
- Main assembly: all bolted design, Rubber sleeves (3mm thick) fitted to all poles at ground contact for superior anti-corrosion
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 5 Year gold series manufacturer's warranty, with extra warranty on covering
- Irrigation growing system design service & parts list
- Shade or Thermal screens systems
- White woven long-life Reflectamat greenhouse flooring cover
- Environmental controller with wind-speed, wind direction, rain, internal temperature control of roof and or side vents
- Manual roof vent drive system also available (if required)
- Insect screening or bird screening of roof vents, using Redpaths under slung screen system is optional