Model REG - Grain Bagger
The unique design features of RENN’s durable, large-capacity Grain Baggers optimize operator efficiency by providing smooth, fast loading of 10’ and 12’ diameter grain bags. The RGB 1016 and RGB 1020 are RENN’s standard Grain Baggers for loading bags 10’ in diameter. For large operations that need to store higher volumes of dry grain, the RENN RGB 1220 is ideal, allowing you to efficiently load a 12’ diameter grain bag. RENN customers store millions of tonnes of grain every year with our 12’ system – maximizing productivity by storing more grain per bag and reducing set up time. All RENN Grain Baggers offer a combination of conveyor and/or surge hopper loading options.
Faster, Smoother Grain Bag Loading…Minimize Risk of Bag Tears and Spills
The unique, low-profile design of the RENN Bagger tunnel resembles the natural shape of a filled grain bag for smoother filling and less stress on the bag – minimizing the risk of tears and spills. RENN Grain Baggers allow farmers to reduce downtime with unique features such as our bag cradle, control harness, and crane system that work together to lift and place heavy grain bags on the tunnel, gently and easily.
The full-length auger design of the RENN Grain Bagger ensures the fill point of the hydraulic feed conveyor is low to the ground. This gives the operator maximum bagger travel from a single unloading point, eliminating the need to continually move the grain truck or cart during the bagging process. When bagging is completed, the conveyor hydraulically lifts off the bagger for transport.
Optional RENN Grain Bagger Features Include:
- An 8' x 8' surge hopper for grain cart or direct combine loading into the Bagger
- A 30' x 24' telescoping hydraulic belt conveyor with fully-integrated hydraulics, a raise-and-move kit, and walkover safety bridge
The Only 12’ Bagger That’s Easy to Transport
RENN is the only manufacturer to design and build a transport system that overcomes the challenges of moving a large-capacity grain bagger. The patented RENN Integrated Transport System means a RENN Grain Bagger can be folded in minutes, ready for safe and easy transport to the next field.
- 540 PTO with shear bolt protection
- Direct drive inclined extended filling auger
- Internally mounted auger bearings for bearing protection
- Traction tires with disc brakes
- Rotating bag boom with cable winch – 10′ model only
- Rotating bag crane with electric winch – 12′ model only
- Bag cradle that places the grain bag on the tunnel
- Bag control harness with ratchet strap
- Over center locking bag pan height control lever
- Low profile extended tunnel design to minimize bag stress
- Folding auger for transport - 12' model only
- Integrated transport system – 12′ model only
- Low conveyor fill point for maximum loading efficiency
- Externally mounted operating wheels for bagger stability