ReproCyc - Model PLE - Inactivated Vaccine/Bacterin
ReproCyc PLE is an inactivated vaccine/bacterin combination containing porcine parvovirus, the five major types of leptospirosis affecting breeding-age swine including Leptospira canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. hardjo, L. icterohaemorrhagiae and L. pomona and Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae. ReproCyc® PLE is designed specifically for sows and gilts.
- Safe, proven and effective.
- Efficacious Parvovirus antigen.
- Convenient, cost-efficient.
- Saves time and labor over monovalent products.
- Inactivated 7-way vaccine/bacterin for reproductive health.
- 5 mL intramuscular dose.
- Multi-antigen formula makes administration convenient, resulting in time and labor savings.
- Convenient combination fits gilt introduction vaccination protocols, as well as ongoing sow vaccination programs.