The AHWI rotovator RF1000 is designed as head for tractors with PTO drive and an engine power class from 260 to 400 HP CAT III or CAT IV.
Fixed hammers – excellent grinding performance and low costs.
AHWI rotovator RF1000 features by strongly dimensioned components. The powerful performance is shown at grinding roots and root balls into the earth. Grinding 50 cm deep, an intensive cultivation is given. The variable structure of the rotovator allows a retrofitting as reverse rotovator. The AHWI RF1000 provides best possible performance under most difficult grinding conditions. The perfect attachment or seed bed preparation, root removal and soil amendment.
Site preparation, soil stabilization, grinding & mixing, stump grinding, root removal, grinding and mulching slash piles.
- Power class: 260 400 HP
- Working width: 2.000 mm
- Working depth: max. 500 mm
- Rotor diameter: 1.000 mm
- Hammers: 64
- Wearing plates: 6 each rotor side
- Overall weight: 4.700 kg
- Important information: The carrier requires a creeper gear.
- Design features and benefits:
- Strongly dimensioned divider gear with patented drive shaft synchronization control (W-kinematics)
- Rotor drive on two sides
- Via high-performance power belts with stretched with spring loaded pulley
- Individually exchangeable tool holder via screw connections
- Special hammers, individually replaceable
- Up to 50 cm working depth
- Excellent cutting performance of stumps (max. 50 cm)
- Optional with post-compacting roller
- Retrofitting as reverse grinder possible