Model RF132 - Forage Harvester
From Forage Harvester
Forage Harvester is used for harvesting every kind of green fodder and grass in order to feed the animals directly or for making silage. The free floating knives on the rotor are specially designed in order to prevent the damage to the machine when they hit a hard material like stones in the field. The rotating speed of the rotor and knives create the blow needed to blow the cut grass to the trailer. The height adjustment can be easily controlled by the spring controlled adjusting pin on the chassis. There is an automatic attachment between chassis and machine in order to connect the machine to the chassis easily by the driver of the tractor.
Trailed version is also available on request.
- Chute locks for an easy access to the rotor and knives
- Hydraulic control for chute direction
- Manuel deflector adjustment from the tractor cab
- Free floating knives
- Durable and strong gearbox
- Optional chute extension (for high trailers)