The AHWI rotovator RFL700 is designed as head for tractors with PTO drive and an engine power class from 120 to 180 HP CAT II and CAT III.
Fixed hammers – excellent grinding performance and low costs.
AHWI rotovator RFL700 features by strongly dimensioned components. The powerful performance is shown by grinding roots and root balls into the earth. Grinding 40 cm deep, an intensive cultivation is given. The variable structure of the rotovator allows a retrofitting as reverse rotovator. The AHWI RF800 provides best possible performance under difficult grinding conditions. The perfect attachment or seed bed preparation, root removal and soil amendment.
Site preparation, soil stabilization, grinding & mixing, stump grinding, root removal, grinding and mulching slash piles.
- Power class: 120 180 HP
- Working width: 2.000 mm
- Working depth: max. 300 mm
- Rotor diameter: 700 mm
- Hammers: 48
- Wearing plates: 4 each rotor side
- Overall weight: 2.700 kg
- Important information: The carrier requires a creeper gear.
- Design features and benefits
- Strongly dimensioned divider gear with patented drive shaft synchronization control (W-kinematics)
- Rotor drive on two sides via high-performance power belts with automatic stretching device
- Individually exchangeable tool holder via bolt connections
- Special hammers, individually exchangeable
- Up to 30 cm working depth
- Optional with post-compacting roller
- Balance point in short distance to carrier
- Retrofitting as reverse grinder possible