With all-welded steel body construction, seamless RJ Grain Boxes minimize rust traps to last longer. Get true value with true capacity ratings in RJ quality-built boxes sized from 400 to 725 bushels.
Our steep-sloped sides let crops and materials slide out quickly in all box sizes; our high-slip graphite finish ensures clean, snag-free unloading - no need for messy sealants.
Quality construction keeps your wagon rolling true on trusted Horst running gear. Add complete light packages to ensure bright visibility and a safe return on late night deliveries.
The industry-preferred RJ rack & pinion grain door mechanism allows reliable, effortless operation every time. The built-in air pocket design prevents awkward seals and jams from forming at the door.
- Seamless fully welded box interior
- Standard 12 ga steel body (all sizes)
- High-strength 8” steel sills (RJ700 also features steel tubing sills)
- Unloading gate 27” x 27” x 3/16”
- Rack & pinion gate operation; inside “mini-door” eases opening
- Tapered drop chute
- Spring-loaded gate lock
- Steel ladders, front and back
- Convenient 6” X 12” glass sight windows supplied as standard
- Hi-slip graphite paint (box interior)
- 10 ga steel body construction
- Roll tarp assembly package (locks & crank included)
- MOT-compliant trailer light package*
- Tarp hold-down bracket
- Mini-door for easier opening
- Interior box divider to create two compartments