RK2 - System Pumps
RK2 Systems pumps are a high efficiency, industrial grade pump. Ideal for your aquaculture, public aquaria or general transfer and recirculation needs - RK2 Systems pumps produce excellent flow rates at sufficient pressure (head) to really get the job done. The industrial grade noryl housings are built for long term use. A strainer pot may be attached to facilitate priming in a suction lift application and to strain debris from the inflow.
System pump features include:
- Industrial duty non-corrosive construction
- Outstanding flow to amp design
- Highest quality motors made in the U.S.A.
- 316SS Teflon coated seal with silicon carbide faces
- PVC encapsulated stainless steel shaft
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- 1/8HP - 2HP models 40 GPM to 140 GPM
- Low heat transfer, extremely quiet and energy efficient
- TEFC and ODP standard enclosures
- 50Hz and many voltage configurations available
- Option to choose single phase or three phase motors