RoboMax John Deere Sod Harvester
Compact, Maneuverable Automatic Stacking Sod Harvester, 16', 23', and 24' cutting widths, Auto-steer equipped with finger tip adjustment to leave no strips or strips for regrowth, Automatic Pallet Injector / Optional Double Sided Pallet Injector, 48' x 48' (1.2m x 1.2m) pallet / 1 m x 1.2 m & 0.8 m x 1.2 m pallet, Multiple stacking patterns available, Robotic stacking system gently transfers four or five rolls of turf at a time to rear-mounted pallets.
- John Deere 6105M Tractor, which features a 105 horsepower engine or John Deere 6115M Tractor (Europe), which features a 115 horsepower engine
- Premium Cab with air conditioning, heat and dual seats for training purposes
- 24 x 24 Auto Quad Plus transmission and standard 4WD
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Squeeze function on upper layers for a more stable pallet
- Excellent visibility of the cutting head and stacking area
- Scrap roll ejection system (on-the-go)
- Adjustable hydraulic cutter head down pressure
- Automatic flap control
- Optional brush kit
- Operation and diagnostic screen
- Large flotation tires for excellent flotation in all ground conditions
- Variable hydraulic cut-off and sod thickness control
- Pallets can be dropped on the go without stopping or backed out of the way easily
- Pallet injector folds for easy transport
Increased production up to 1600 sq. yds (1340 m3) R/HR
Utilizes a standard tractor
Short wheelbase, compact turning.
Extra large flat lug radial flotation tires, ideal for on turf and soft conditions.
Very easy to operate and maintain, with all main functions at your fingertip.
Has a quiet, roomy and most comfortable cab that offers excellent visibility
and full view of all operations.