Medium Duty Robust Irrigation Gates
From Sluice Gates
Lighter duty Stainless Steel or Aluminum frames and blades (3/16' vs. 1/4' or more for standard gates) using WT-50 compact controller system and Linear Actuators. Designed especially for On-Farm canal and irrigation control, Check and Delivery gates, where the heaviest duty frame and actuator system is not required. guides, stainless hardware, and Neoprene seals are still standard. Typical cost of Stainless Steel fully automated gate is typically 50% less than standard sluice.
WT Irrigation Gate meets or exceeds AWWA C561 standards.
WT gates are available with or without a 'brain': WT offers fully integrated 'Smart Gates' ready to easily install for flow and level control or gate position. An optional embedded controller consolidates SCADA control components into a single, easily deployed enclosure.
Lower cost irrigation gates: Because of design simplicity and lower cost of manufacturing, a custom WT gate gate made by WT is a higher quality at a competitive price.
Instant fit with all Watch Technologies’ integrated products: WT is the ONLY U.S. irrigation gate, sluice/slide gate manufacturer that builds innovative sluice gates of all sizes, actuators, and control systems that all link together seamlessly and cost efficiently -- no system integration required.
WT Irrigation Gate /Sluice Gate /Slide Gates Specifications Summary
- Frame and supports: AL 6061T6, stainless steel 304,316, powder-coated carbon steel
- Slide: 304, 316 stainless steel, coated carbon steel and AL 6061T6 w/ polished stainless steel guide runners
- Slide Guides: UHMW ISO 1043-1
- Top /Bottom Seals: Neoprene “P” seal
- Treaded Stem: Typical 1”, 1.25”, 1.5” RH 4 TPI, 304 stainless steel, or any size or style on request
- Slide-lift: 2:1, 3:1, and 4:1 gear lift