Recently OJB-industries introduced the new series rock trailers on the Woodstock outdoor farm show 2011. It is a design trailer which is made for hauling sand, gravel, rock, rubble, manure etc. This trailer is ideal for cleaning up fence lines or for on farm jobs. This trailer will leave any type of construction dump trailer behind and will be the best alternative for the ones who cannot afford an articulated rock truck but looking for an affordable alternative with the same key features.
- 20 or 34 ton payload
- Flush capacity 15 or 27 yard
- No tailgate so no tailgate to be wrecked, dented, bend or stuck
- Extremely durable box with 5/8'' floor and 3/8'' sidewalls all of weldox 100 plate (Veenhuis, VGM Joskin only 1/4'')
- No hoist but one double acting cylinder with cushioning in the end. This will tip your load to a 75 degree angle so everything has to come out. Retracts only 4 gallon of oil out of your tractor
- Low loading heights 8'' and 4'', so can be loaded with skid steer loader tractor or any kind of pay loader and excavator
- High ground clearance with big tyres
- The choice of construction tyres for extreme durability or flotation tyres for more gentle fieldwork
- Wide frame 10'' 6'' outside which makes the trailer extremely stable
The OJB-Industries will get the job done where other construction dump trailers will stop. This trailer pulls light, will not tip and dumps safe and fast. It will cycle twice as fast as his competitors.