RoMax - Model 7 - Liquid Fertilizer
As a corn-starter bundle, RoMax7 provides the most common needed nutrients and micronutrients for corn and other crops to prevent deficiencies and boost yields. Essential crop functions are dependent on complex interactions between N-P-K and micronutrients. The correct amount of some nutrients and not enough of others can starve crops and reduce yield potential.
- Low salt, chloride free and near-neutral pH
- Safe for in-furrow application
- 100% water soluble
- Can be mixed in as an additive to other fertilizers
- Banded nutrients are more available
- Easy to handle
- Less cost, higher yields
- Overcomes cold, wet soils
- Zinc – Aids plant growth and enzyme systems. Essential for promoting metabolic reaction. Necessary for promoting chlorophyll and forming carbohydrates.
- Manganese – Improves germination and hastens maturity. Helps resist root and foliar diseases caused by fungi.
- Copper – Involved in several enzyme systems, cell wall formation, electron transport, and oxidation reactions.
- Iron – Involved in the production of chlorophyll and is a component of many enzymes associated with energy transfer.