- Optimize piglet daily growth.
- Reduce weaning stress and feed costs.
Product Features and Advantages
- Assists in preventing digestive problems by providing a feed mix that helps piglets smoothly transition from a milk-based diet to grain-based feed.
- Producers can select 16 different feed moisture levels between semi-dry and liquid.
- Automatically dispenses the producer-selected feed consistency to the feeder’s trough.
- Managers can easily adjust the feeder to one of 16 settings to provide small amounts of feed over short periods of time to help optimize the piglets’ feed consumption.
- Feed losses are minimized since the feed trough must be completely empty before more fresh feed flows into the trough.
- The amount of feed dispensed by the feeder adjusts automatically to the pigs’ needs and helps keep them healthy.
- Weaned pigs get immediate access to clean, fresh feed without needing to learn how to operate an agitator.
- Flexible, easy installation and operation of this feeder.
How the RONDOMAT™ 3S Nursery Feeder Works
- Feed is dispensed at regular intervals into the round trough based on the sensor signal.
- The amount of water dispensed is adjusted to the amount of feed and feeding time.
- The feeder’s computer monitors and adjusts the feed’s consistency.
- Ten sensor points are embedded into the feed trough’s surface to assure that the trough is totally empty before more fresh feed is delivered.
- Every time all sensor points report 'no contact' to the feeder’s computer, the predetermined amount of feed is released by the feeder.
- The sensors are checked by the computer in one-second intervals.
- Power requirements: either 110-volt or 230-volt power, 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- Connection to a water supply is required.
- Feed trough diameter: 3 feet (910 mm).
- Recommended group size: 60 to 70 animals per feeder.
- Feed pigs from 10 to 100 pounds (4.5 to 45 kg)