The flexible, prefabricated, modular wall system for laboratory interior furnishing, as a modular grid construction. The design of the modular wall system is carried out in accordance with technical building requirements.
- Complicated installations for different application areas are planned clearly and functionally.
- As well as being air-tight, the installations also comply with various levels of regulations for x-ray, noise and fire protection.
- We undertake the technical clarification and coordination, as well as supervision of the assembly.
- Quick and easy dismantling for new construction and renovation measures.
Made of individual modular panels, with a maximum joint width of 8 mm incl. sealing system.
The partition wall system design facilitates the dismantling of any individual panel, to provide easy access for later installations, alterations or repair work.
Stainless steel, grade 304 (18/10) ground with grain size 240
Stainless steel, grade 316 (17/12/2) ground with grain size 240
Powder-coated steel sheet Steel sheet with protective film coating
(We have an official state certificate of inspection for the following
Exposed surfaces, which might cause hygienic problems, are macroscopically smooth and free from pores. All joint areas are completely sealed.
The double panelled wall system has an x-ray protection lead
equivalent of 0,6 mm at 100 KV (or 0,3 mm at 150 KV). Higher lead equivalents can be achieved by using thicker lead sheeting.
The wall system is made of a non-flammable A-material. In the case of fire, there is no development of gases that could become a health hazard. The double panelled wall system is in accordance with DIN 4102 part 2, fire resistant class EI90 (F90), as single panelled wall EI30 (F30).
The single panelled wall system (without mineral fibre) has a noise insulation rate of R´w 44 dB. The double panelled wall system (with mineral fibre) has a noise insulation rate of R´w 56 dB.
- double panelled wall system 100 mm thick
- heat transition coefficient 1.51 W/m2 K
- thermal transmission resistance 0.41 m2 K/W
Static load support
The substructure is made of sturdy steel sections, which can support loads of up to 600 Nm.