Growing roses calls for a substrate that retains its properties over a long period of time. Homogeneity and firmness are especially important. Cultilène’s rose-growing substrate can retain its homogeneity and firmness for years. The differences between the slabs are minimal – both with respect to firmness, moisture content and dimensions. The durability of these slabs, moreover, places them in a class of their own. The rose slabs are reliable, predictable and durable.
- Floramaxx is a further development of the wellknown X-fibre Rose slab based on the unique X-fiber technology.
- The fibre structure of FloramaXX rose slabs is such that the plant can root in them as easily as in the ground.
- The natural structure (X-Fibre) has the following characteristics:
- no primary fibre direction for fast rooting in and perfect root distribution;
- unique water/air ratio;
- extremely quick and accurate controllability of moisture and EC content;
- faster and more efficient drainage;
- easily re-saturable;
- unsurpassed homogeneity;
- structure remains intact during the entire cultivation period.
Exact Flora Rose
- A standard stone wool slab for roses: extra durable, homogeneous and firm. The result is a loyal partner that will perform consistently for years. This is a slab that will easily tolerate intensive rose cultivation, as it is specifically made for that purpose.