Rotary Wing Cutter
Rousseau has added to its range with rotary wing cutter (BGLs) intended in particular for use in agriculture, for community upkeep, and at airports.These shredders will provide a perfect cut for regular upkeep of your large outdoor spaces, grassland cutting, green manure, crop residue, fallow land, orchards, airports, and so on.
- Productivity: A BGL 820 can cover more than 80 hectares per day.
- Versatility: BGLs are effective for vegetation of up to 80 mm in diameter.
- High-quality results: regular cut and optimal spreading of vegetation.
- Reliability and safety: designed and manufactured with quality constantly in mind, our BGLs will meet all of your requirements in terms of safety and maintenance costs.
- Three cutting widths: 2.00 m, 3.00 m, 4.20 m
- Cutting height adjustable with 4-position control wheels
- Reinforced crank assembly
- High-resistance treated steel blades designed to facilitate uptake
- Front and rear chain guards