SAC - Model Roto-Press - Silage Bagging Systems
ROTO-PRESS bagging systems offer the ultimate in cost-effective crop storage. Less expensive than permanent silos and bunkers, bagged storage also prevents the nutrient loss of bales, stacks or pits. The ROTO-PRESS bagging system provides the exact storage capacity, where you need it…every time. Versatile and flexible, the ROTO-PRESS bags anything from silage to bi-products to simultaneously bagging and cracking shell corn when a roller mill is added.
ROTO-PRESS Bagging systems are available with tunnel sizes of 8, 9 or 10 foot. A ROTO-PRESS can fill bags from 8 ft x 100 ft to as large as 10 ft x 300 ft. The 52” side load conveyor is one of the largest in the industry. The ROTO-PRESS Bagging System is simple to setup and operate; accommodates tractors ranging from 80-200HP; features few moving parts and is easy to transport from one location to another. A ROTO-PRESS Bagging System is the one machine that will bag all your crops!
- Fast, Versatile, Economical, Unlimited Storage
- 52” Side Load Conveyor, One of the Widest in the Industry
- The Hydraulically Driven Conveyor Provides Infinitely Variable Speed Control
- The Cleated Conveyor Belt will Move Virtually Any Product Including Shell Corn
- Fully Enclosed Oil Bath with Heavy Duty Double 100 Roller Chain Drive
- Fold in Towing Lights are Standard
- Simple Band Style Braking System is Used to Achieve Compaction
- Exclusive Auger Design
- Bag Boom Makes Starting a Bag Much Quicker & Easier
- Available with 8, 9 or 10 Foot Tunnels