Rotobec - Pulpwood Grapples
Pulpwood grapples are designed for handling short wood in piles at the road side or mill yard. Synchronized jaws and specially designed jaw curvature allows for excellent control over the load. For partial loads a holding chain is an available option to keep the wood in place.
A heavy-duty design with built-in protection features ensures maximum uptime. Rotobec's many years designing and manufacturing pulpwood grapples assures the customer of the latest in design and durability.
- HYDRAULIC JAW SYNCHRONISATION
- This system eliminates troublesome synchro-gears.
- This is a maintenance free system.
- EASY GREASING
- On 185P and larger units, all grapple grease points are grouped on the grapple head for easy safe access.
- SEALED PINS AND BUSHINGS
- Sealed bushings keep water and dirt out and grease in where it belongs.
- The feature is a big factor in Rotobec's uptime design.
- NEW JAW AND HEAD STRUCTURE PIN DESIGN
- New pin design simplifies maintenance.