Cyclone - Model C30-CE5 Series - Finishing Mowers
The front wheels on the C30-CE5 are pivoting while the back ones are fixed, this feature allows to keep the mower always inline with the tractor even when mowing on hillsides. Rear discharge three spindle engine driven finishing mower.
- Ideal for lawn tractors & ATVs.
- Cutting width: 150 cm.
- Cutting heights: from 2.5 to 10 cm.
- Powerful 10.5 HP Briggs & Stratton I/C engine with centrifugal clutch. Safety kill switch.
- 4 rubber swivel wheels to guarantee a perfectly level cut.
- Choice of solid (standard) or air tires (optional).
- Stamped steel reinforced wheel arm for maintaining a consistent cutting height, attached by 5 bolts.
- Hitch: Cat. 1 ball.
- Spindle shafts greased from the top for easy service.
- Heavy duty reinforced belt with an automatic belt tensioner.
- Heavy duty, one piece, balanced steel pulleys.
- High blade tip speed.
- Precise blade overlap.
- Powder coat painting for a durable quality finish.
- Optional equipment (click here!).