The Agmechtronix Row Crop Thinner (RCT) is capable of thinning row crops such as lettuce using computer machine vision to identify plant locations and a herbicidal spray to eliminate the unwanted plants, replacing the traditional thinning method of hand labor.
- Thinning is accomplished at speeds of 3-4 MPH.
- Uses a standard 3-point hitch
- Requires spray tanks on the tractor. The remainder of the plumbing is all mounted on the machine.
- The entire spray system is comprised of off-the-shelf components allowing for quick and easy replacement of parts and minimum downtime.
- A touch screen is mounted in the cab and allows the operator to monitor the machine and make any necessary adjustments.
- It is available in any configuration to match your planter (number of rows/seed lines).
- Multiple patents are currently pending on the machine.