Model RR 420 EVO - Rotary Rake
From Haymaking Machinery
The windrow rotary rake is made of high quality steel that ensures great performances and long durability. Provided with 4 tandem pneumatic wheels and articulated frame with buffer. The rotary rake is a very versatile machine with unit in oil bath projected for raking in all situations with excellent results, processing the product with extreme delicacy. Working height can be adjusted with worm screws, pivoting wheels and articulated frame. Three-point hitch shock-absorbers that ensure shock-free operations from working position to transport position. The working width make it ideal for working in small field structures. The machines run smoothly with faster working speeds, and the wide track of the tandem chassis ensures high driving stability. *Contact wheel to ensure perfect ground following capabilities upon request. MODELS : Both Pull-type and 3 point hitch series available.
- IDEAL FOR : smaller farmers who like to organize their work independently.
- KEY FEATURES : the tangential tine arm provides optimum raking quality.
- Crank for working height adjustment.
- Oil bath gear box with 11 arms.
- Tandem pneumatic wheels.
- Three point hitch, steering attachment.
- Cardan shaft with slip clutch.
- Wheels 18.850-8.
- 4 tires mounted on tandem axles.
- 540 RPM constant velocity overload protects gearbox.
- Pivoting headstock.
- Adjustable cam.