RRSI - Model KW 616 - Yard Waste Waste Composters
On full tracks in a windrow of yard waste. Engine Horsepower: 325-425. Tunnel Size: 6' H x 16' W.
- Caterpillar, Cummins or John Deere Engines.
- Windrow Composting Machine
- McLaughlin Body Company Cab (John Deere) with Dimensions of 4' x 4' x 5'; Heater & Air Conditioning.
- KW New Style Drum. Tube is 16' in Diameter with 1/2' Wall and 3 7/16' Shaft Running the Full Length of the Drum. Flails are Fixed to Holders Welded to the Drum. Flails are hard surfaced for longer wear.
- Belt Driven, Clutch Engaged or Hydraulic Variable-Speed Drum.
- Wheels Driven Hydraulically Using Wheel Hubs (Planetary Gears).
- Tunnel Lining of Rubber. Rubber Flaps Covering Both Front and Rear Tunnels.
- Various Engine Sizes & Brands
- Various Tunnel Sizes
- Drum Driven Either Hydraulically or with Belts & Clutch Engaged.
- Two Drum Styles
- Various Tire Sizes -- Both Front & Rear
- Full Tracks Instead of Tires
- 4-Wheel Drive
- Water Delivery Systems
- Reversible Fan
- Standard or Low Profile Frame on KW 614 and KW 616 Models