Model RS - Precision Planter
The RS Precision Planter allows adjustment of planting by simply interchanging different sprockets and planting discs. Each crop and each planting requirement has its own set of sprockets and discs allowing an infinite variation of number of seeds per pocket, distances between pockets and inter row spacing. The standard version of the RSPrecision Planter has two separate planting implements fixed to a toolbar that in its turn is securely fixed to theQuick Release Hitch Point of the RS Tractor. Decoupling takes only a couple of minutes and one simple spannerdelivered by Rumptstad with the machine. A piece of cake, even for people who are not mechanics. On the same toolbar and next to the planting implements, two fertiliser boxes with a fertiliser application systemcan be mounted allowing application of fertiliser close to the plants at adjustable application rates. Land wheels,sprockets and chains power both the planters and the fertiliser applicator.
With a working width of 1.5 m and a forward speed of 2.5 km/hr the field capacity of this implement is anywherebetween one to two hours per acre.
The Rumptstad planter and fertiliser applicator are constructed with the best available quality materials and parts.
- Working width: 60-200 cm
- Working depth: 5 to 8 cm
- Number of rows: 1 to 4 (standard 2)
- Weight: 22 kg (per planter unit)
- Crops: maize, millet, sorghum, cowpea, groundnut, cotton, etc.
- Seed bin volume: 2 litres (each planter)
- Precision seed metering system
- Seed metering by disc and chain + sprockets
- Can plant any seed of any crop
- Wide choice of inter row spacing
- Choose your specific number of seeds per pocket
- Simple adjustments
- Accuracy and high field efficiency
- Made in Holland
- Top quality design/parts/steel
- Easy to operate
- Low maintenance costs
- Low cost due to multiple crop use
- Appropriate technology
- Two (2) types of seed coulters
- Additional planting units
- Different seed discs for different crops
- Fertiliser application attachment