RUBERG - Model Series RUV - Universal Precleaner
With the objective of improving the efficiency of precleaning grain and leguminous plants as well as sorting granulate-type products of other industrial sectors we developed the brand new RUBERG Universal Precleaner Series RUV. Its outstanding features are higher flexibility and increased throughput capacities.
- Products are directed to the respective sieve sections by way of combined change-over flaps. Broad passages yield excellent results, in particular for humid products with a high content of foreign matters.
- Manually adjustable distribution flaps enable the RUBERG Universal Precleaner to win up to 4 fractions of the raw material. Electropneumatically controlled flap drives boost the machine’s degree of automation.
- A guided aspiration of the inlet and outlet cascades in exhaust air system improves products’ cleanliness.
- In addition our recirculating vertical air sifter offer the wellknown advantages of reduced raw air quantities, making possible to work with less exhaust air and filter technology.
- Variant 1 Sieving unit with vertical air sifter in exhaust air mode
- Variant 2 Sieving unit with vertical air sifter and vertical outlet sifter in exhaust air mode
- Variant 3 Sieving unit with vertical air sifter in recirculating air mode
- Variant 4 Sieving unit with vertical air sifter in recirculating air mode and vertical outlet sifter in exhaust air mode
All variants are characterized by the perfectly balanced combination of air compartment and sieving unit, thus coming up to most sophisticated expectations, e.g. for precleaning grain, at throughput capacities of 100 up to 600 t/h. Flexible setting possibilities provide best results for fine cleaning, at throughput capacities of 35 up to 400 t/h.