Rubin - Model 9 - Compact Disc Harrow
From Stubble Cultivation
The Rubin 9 compact disc harrow guarantees intensive, uniform mixing of organic matter and soil to a depth of approximately 12 cm, Its high weight guarantees penetration, even under hard conditions, and therefore reduces moisture loss from evaporation. This makes the Rubin 9 highly suitable for shallow, reliable stubble cultivation at high working speeds.
- The open frame design with large clearances guarantees blockage-free operation even in high amounts of organic mass.
- The 620 mm diameter concave discs overlap between rows to ensure that all soil is moved even at shallow working depths.
- Legs are mounted on strong hinges, with overload protection via robust spiral springs, to ensure the discs stay on track even in difficult conditions.
- Each row of the notched discs has height and angle adjustable rebound harrows, controlling the soil flow from the discs and, when working diagonally across the rows, helping to complete a thorough straw distribution.
- In working widths of 4 to 6 metres, the semi-mounted Rubin 9 can be fitted with a light, transport axle, or with a combination axle for use together with the Solitair pneumatic seed drill.