RVM - Model 15, 22, 30, 36 & 48 - Screen Diameter
The RVM. -15 with a 15″ screen diameter and the larger RVM. -22, RVM. -30, RVM. -36 & RVM. -48 which utilize 22″, 30″, 36″ & 48″ screen diameters are four of the most efficient sieving and straining machines made. All units are extremely effective on many wet or dry applications. The RVM. design is utilized for applications that require greater capacity motors. Successfully processed products include:paint ink, cosmetics, paper coatings, powdered metals, resins, adhesives, latex, grinding media, foods, powder coatings, lactose, sugar, salt, nuts, dental powders, antibiotics, powder, flour, pharmaceuticals, chocolate, powdered milk, tablets, vitamins, aspirin, spices and an unlimited number of highly specialized applications.
Oversize Discharge Option:
Applications with large amounts of oversize may require a scroll mounting to the screen. This enables a continuous and uniform discharge of material from the screen surface. Scroll sizes will vary with each application. For example, a full scroll allows greater product retention time on the screen. A half or finger scroll is utilized for free flowing material and greater throughputs. An 1800 RPM motor is specified for continuous discharge.
- Vibrating electric motors 1, 3/4, 1/2 & 1/3HP, three phase 230/460/380 volt or single phase 115/230 VAC, continuous duty, totally enclosed. Washdown, TENV or XP frame, 50/60 Hz. 1800 or 3600 RPM.
- Special Discharge Heights By Request Clamps: Four (4) heavy-duty panwork clamps Zinc, plated carbon steel or all stainless steel.
- Contact parts: 316 grade stainless steel. Non-product contact parts: Aluminum or 316 stainless steel.
- Ultra Sonic Kit Adaptable to all units.
- CE certified: EMC89/336/EEC; EN60204-1 directives 98/37/EC.
- All Stainless Steel Rare Earth Magnet Drawers available on all models