Model RW240 - Motor Gearboxes
From Motor Gearboxes
The RW240 motor gearboxes are maintenance-free, compact drive units for operating ventilation, screen and lifting systems in greenhouses and livestock houses. All RW240 motor gearboxes feature a self-braking worm gear transmission. This transmission ensures that the output shaft is braked when the drive unit is stopped. The combination of carefully matched pinion and worm reductions results in a very quiet mechanical transmission.
The RW240 motor gearboxes feature a patented integrated linear limit switch system with duty and safety switches having excellent switching precision. The maximum switching range of the limit switch system equates to 86 revolutions of the drive shaft. The optional RPU PositioningUnit accurately monitors the current position of a drive system and transmits this data back to your climate computer or controller. This position feedback can also be achieved using an installation set with a potentiometer.
The RW240 motor gearboxes are finished with a graphite grey powder coating and are supplied including fixing bolts and spring washers.
RW240 Motor gearboxes:
- Drive torque of 240 Nm at 50 Hz and 60 Hz mains frequencies;
- Rotation speeds of 1 to 5 rpm at 50 Hz, 1.2 to 6 rpm at 60 Hz mains frequency;
- Suitable for intermittent duty, duty class s3-30%, duty cycle maximum 25 minutes;
- Fitted with 16-tooth 5⁄8'x3⁄8' zinc-plated sprocket for chain couplings;
- Manual drive enabled by means of a hexagon socket in the electric motor shaft;
- Electric motors are standard tropic-proof and conform to protection class IP55;
- Available with 3-phase electric motors, 40 0V at 50 Hz (eurovoltage, EM type A);
- Or with 3-phase electric motors with CSA and/or UL approval, 208-415 V at 50/60 Hz and 415-480 V at 60 Hz (wide voltage, EM type B);
- Or with 3-phase electric motors with CSA approval, 600 V at 60 Hz (EM type C);
- Or with 1-phase electric motors, 230 V at 50/60 Hz (EM type D, E);
- Or with 1-phase electric motors with CSA and/or UL approval, 115 V at 60 Hz (EM type F, G);
- Other specifications and colours available on request.