Model RW45TRA - Motor Gearboxes
From Motor Gearboxes
The RW45TRA motor gearboxes equipped with a TRA520 rack drive are compact, maintenance-free drive units for driving ventilation and hoisting systems in livestock houses. The easy-to-install RW-L motor gearboxes are enclosed in a housing with a sealed limit switch system that has a high protection rating of IP55. The RW45TRA motor gearboxes are equipped with a single-sided output shaft for mounting a TRA520 rack drive unit. The RW45TRA motor gearboxes are designed to operate at ambient temperatures between 0 and 40°C.
All RW45TRA motor gearboxes feature a self-braking worm gear transmission. This transmission ensures that the output shaft is braked when the drive unit is stopped. The combination of carefully matched pinion and worm reductions results in a very silent mechanical transmission.
The RW45TRA motor gearboxes feature a patented integrated linear limit switch system with duty and safety switches having excellent switching precision. The maximum switching range of the limit switch system equates to 55 revolutions of the drive shaft. The optional RPU PositioningUnit accurately monitors the current position of a drive system and transmits this data back to your climate computer or controller. This position feedback can also be achieved using an installation set with a potentiometer.
The RW45TRA motor gearboxes are finished with a graphite grey powder coating and are supplied including fixing bolts and spring washers.
RW45TRA Motor gearboxes:
- Drive torques up to 120 Nm at 50 Hz and 60 Hz mains frequencies;
- Rotation speeds of 1 to 5 rpm at 50 Hz, 1.2 to 6 rpm at 60 Hz mains frequency;
- Suitable for intermittent operation, operating class s3-30%, duty cycle maximum 25 minutes;
- Manual drive enabled by means of a hexagon socket in the electric motor shaft;
- Electric motors are standard tropic-proof and conform to protection class IP55;
- Available with 3-phase electric motors, 400 V at 50 Hz (eurovoltage, EM type A);
- Or with 3-phase electric motors with CSA and UL approval, 208-415 V at 50/60 Hz and 415-480 V at 60 Hz (wide voltage, EM type B);
- Or with 1-phase electric motors, 230 V at 50/60 Hz (EM type D);
- Or with 1-phase electric motors with CSA and UL approval, 115 V at 60Hz (EM type F);
- Other specifications and colours available on request.