Model RW800 - Motor Gearboxes
From Motor Gearboxes
The RW800 motor gearboxes are maintenance-free, compact drive units for operating ventilation, screen and lifting systems in greenhouses and livestock houses. All RW800 motor gearboxes feature a self-braking worm gear transmission. This transmission ensures that the output shaft is blocked when the drive unit is halted. The combination of carefully matched pinion and worm reductions results in a very silent mechanical transmission.
RW800 motor gearboxes feature a patented integrated linear limit switch system with duty and safety switches, giving excellent switching precision. The maximum switching range of the limit switch system equates to 120 revolutions of the drive shaft. The optional RPU PositioningUnit accurately monitors the current position of a drive system and transmits this data back to your climate computer or controller. This position feedback can also be achieved using an installation set with a potentiometer.
RW800 motor gearboxes are finished in graphite-grey powder coating, and are supplied complete with fixing bolts and spring washers.
RW800 Motor gearboxes:
- Drive torque of 800 Nm at 50 Hz or 60 Hz mains frequencies;
- Revolutions of 3 to 5 rpm at 50 Hz, 3.6 to 6 rpm at 60 Hz mains frequency;
- Suitable for intermittent operation, operating class s3-30%, duty cycle maximum 25 minutes;
- Fitted with 16-tooth zinc-plated sprocket wheels 5⁄8'x3⁄8' for chain couplings;
- Manual drive enabled by means of a hexagon socket in the electric motor shaft;
- Electric motors are standard tropic-proof and conform to protection class IP55;
- Available with 3-phase electric motors, 400 V at 50Hz (eurovoltage, EM type A);
- Or with 3-phase electric motors with CSA and/or UL approval, 208-415V at 50/60 Hz and 415-480V at 60Hz (wide voltage, EM type B);
- Or with 1-phase electric motors, 230V at 50/60 Hz (EM type E);
- Other specifications and colours available on request.