The fourth generation Valtra S Series is a tractor whose balanced performance help you get the most out of your new investment – to maximise output and minimise costs. We have designed for you a reliable machine to which you can combine all the services you want. This allows us to ensure the best possible return on your investment. S Series tractors have everything you need but nothing that is unnecessary. Each detail has been carefully thought out, as profitability is the sum of competitive technology, reliability, operating costs, ergonomics, services and resale value. This makes Valtra the rational choice of investors.
Valtra S Series tractor. Key features in brief
- The NEW Valtra SmartTouch armrest - more intuitive than your smartphone.
- AGCO Power 84 AWF engine: The first tractor engine to comply with the Stage 4 emissions standard
- AVT transmission: The market leader that meets your toughest demands.
- Ergonomic controls, spacious cab and pneumatic cab suspension
- Valtra tractors work in both directions, significantly increasing productivity (by up to 15%).
- Each S Series tractor is equipped for precision farming. AutoGuide Ready as standard.
- Valtra can also deliver your S Series tractor with the AutoGuide automatic steering and AgCommand telemetry.
BEST ENGINE ON THE MARKET When you invest in a Valtra S Series, you are also investing in the most reliable and efficient engine technology available on the market.
The up-to date reliable 8.4 AWF AGCO POWER engine is the key to the productivity of the S Series. The engine uses the latest AGCO POWER technology with the service-free Hydraulic Lash Adjustment (HLA) and it complies with the Tier 4 final, Stage 4 emissions standard. The same technology also ensures the reliability of the engine without any increase in operating costs. AGCO POWER’s SCR technology was introduced with the S Series back in 2008, making it the fi rst tractor in the world to feature this technology. Then new model S394 gives up to 24 kW more power to be in your use in stationary PTO use or in heavy pulling.