Model S9 base - Heavy Duty Flail Mulcher
The new S9 series opens the heavier range of SEPPI M. flail mowers. This NEW line is replaceing of OLS serie. The 'S9 base' is the basic model without side shift , with ISO 3-point linkage cat. 2 central fixed for reversible job. The hitch is easy changeable to change fast the working direction.
Casing made of high-tensile steel (S420), with internal replaceable wear plates, reinforced belt cover and strong, unique roller design using a double tapered roller bearing unit for a long life and the low maintenance costs. S9 machines mulch grass and vegetation up to 9 cm [3.5”] Ø. The rear hood allows adjustment of the degree of mulching.
Helical distributed and high resistent flails for universal use are for high cutting quality at uniformly distributed power. Double counterknives inside the casing will give a perfect result when mulching. Strong welded belt cover minimizes accidental damage. With the roller positioned close to the rotor, it is automatically cleaned by the rotating flails and the cut material is evenly distributed over the top of the roller. Adjustable large diameter roller positioned close to the rotor improves mulching on uneven ground and prevents scalping.
The S9 mulchers are suitable for the most varied uses: in agriculture for orchards, right-of-way management, creation of fire breaks, vegetation management, road side maintenance, land clearing and site prep...
Available working width: 200, 225, 250, 275, 300 cm [79', 89', 98', 108', 118'].
- Mulches grass and prunings up to 9 cm [3.5”] Ø
- Rotor with SMO flails
- Rotor wall thickness: ≤ 250: 12,5 mm, ≥ 275: 16 mm
- Working speed 3-10 km/h
- ISO 3-point linkage cat. 2 central fixed reversible
- Gearbox 1000 rpm with freewheel and through shaft
- Input shaft 1 3/8” Z=6
- Reinforced support roller, adjustable in height by 5 cm [2”]
- Adjustable rear hood with rubber protection
- Front protection with chains
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft
- Gearbox 540 rpm
- Gearbox with manual inverter for reversible tractors
- Additional 3-point linkage frame
- Belt cover on the right for working on the left
- Rubber gauge wheels