From Agricultural Storage
There are several reasons Hanson’s J bunk is the most versatile fenceline feed bunker you’ll find on the market today. From cow or calf operations, feeders and stockers to finishers at feed lots, our J bunk is known for its ability to minimize feed spoilage, ultimately increasing capacity and saving you money. Hanson’s cattle confinement building and precast concrete feed bunk is the all-in-one solution for many cattle producers. It provides an efficient use of space and allows you to expand upon it over time.
FENCELINE FEED BUNKS
From cow or calf operations, feeders and stockers to finishers at feed lots, our J bunk is known for its ability to minimize feed spoilage, ultimately increasing capacity and saving you money. Our J bunks can be used for the following rations efficiently and sanitarily:
- Wet Distillers Grains (WDGs)
- Dry Distillers Grains (DDGs)
- High Moisture Corn
- Beet Pulp and other byproducts
BUNK PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Made with concrete strengths up to double what most run-of-the-mill ready-mix companies produce at 4,000 PSI.
- Severe Sulfate Resistant Type III/V Cement gives a smoother porcelain-like face to your bunk and lasts longer than a rough rocky mix.
- High quality concrete ensures you the lowest overall cost; livestock will clean up these smooth bunks better than other types
- Modern feeding operations pay for these concrete bunks with labor savings and increased efficiency
- Concrete feed bunks are more resistant to surface damage from acids and silage
- Reduces the risk of your cattle herd’s saliva coming in contact with other animals
- Easy to install yourself; we ship anywhere in North America
- J Bunk – 12’6″ Long x 31.5″ Wide x 14″ Deep
- J Bunk – 20’ Long x 33” Wide x 16.5” Deep (Available in 10’ sections)
- H Bunk – 8’ Long x 5’ Wide x 10” or 12” Deep
Rather than doing a stem wall and a standalone concrete feed bunk, Hanson’s cattle confinement building and precast concrete feed bunk is the all-in-one solution for many cattle producers. Even if the need for a confinement building isn’t immediate, you can buy the foundation feed bunk and use it for feeding cattle before the building is in works.
Any building can be custom to fit on our foundation feed bunk. We work with engineers of all brands for the mounting schematics to make sure you are satisfied with a clean, open feel and look. Cattle will have a comfortable environment to put on weight quickly.