SaniStar - 4,5 Hygienic Nipple without Drip Cup
During the development of SaniStar® 4.5 with a passage rate of 50 to 55 ml/min*, we attached great importance to good hygiene.
Summarised, this means:
- reliable valve → water is dispensed according to demand and without spilling or leaking;
- the saddle is welded onto the square nipple tube → the inner plug-in and fixation mechanism ensures maximum housing hygiene and does not create any crevices for dirt deposits;
- precise valve pin with 4.5 mm diameter and sharp-edged cut → larger water drops adhere to the pin, allowing the birds to take in water easily;
- utilisation of high-quality materials (stainless steel and special synthetic material) → long service life.
- smooth outside surface without corners and edges → maximum hygiene;
- 100 % vertical orientation and optimum resetting features → dry litter;
- easy horizontal and vertical activation of the valve pin → optimum water intake even for day-old birds;
- vertical activation of the valve pin → super-proportional increase of passage rate, also suitable for larger birds;
- double-sealed surface → high operational reliability.