Saphir - Model 7 - Seed Drill
The Saphir 7 mechanical seed drill offers medium-sized farms a reliable, high performance drill to meet high work demands during busy periods. The Saphir is versatile and can be combined with a variety of implements, such as the Zirkon power harrow or the Quarz compact cultivator, to gain optimum operating efficiency.
- A spiked land wheel, maintenance-free cardan drive, and continuously variable oil bath gearbox guarantee simple, accurate seed metering. Precise adjustment for seed rates of 0,5 to 500 kg/ha is possible. The smooth running seeding shaft ensures accurate seed distribution in the row.
- The new hexagonal seeding shaft with quick-change device makes it easy to change the seed wheel, providing optimum metering over a range of seed types.
- Precise seed depth is achieved by the parallelogram-mounted Double Disc coulter with depth control wheel.
- The standard Easytronic implement control system allows reliable, convenient control and monitoring of tramline function.
- Available for mounting directly on a cultivator, on a power harrow or compact combination or as as Saphir AutoLoad for three point linkage mounting, the Saphir has hopper volumes of 650 to 1,100 litres.
- Electronic seed drill control Easytronic incl. automatic tramline mechanism, hectare counter and automatic user guidance for calibration
- Intermediate plates (from Saphir 7/300 on)
- Two-piece seed wheels »Conti Plus« (or one-piece seed wheels »Mono Plus« for peas up to 150 kg/ha or onepiece seed wheels »Mega Plus« for peas and beans more than 150 kg/ha)
- Tramline mechanism 2 x 2 rows
- Quick-change device for seed wheels
- Stepless oil bath gearbox
- Discharge wedges
- Forward folding cover
- Mechanic hopper level indicator
- Drive wheel
- Loading platform with steps