SAS - Adjustable Forks
ONE set of forks to handle all your material handling needs. Handling basic pallets, containers, implement equipment, pipe and other materials. EASY ADJUSTMENT with integrated SAS™ Ratchet Rail* to position forks for best versatility needed for many worksite applications. Provide the proper balance for wide loads. Fork spacing from 2' to 260'available. PRECISION FABRICATED direct pin mounting or quick attach bracket mount available for any make or model of machine and coupler type. (Wheel loader, forklift, telehandler).
ENGINEERED AND BUILT TOUGH FOR YOUR SERVICE REQUIREMENTS:
- 65% MORE WELD is applied to SAS™ shaft mounted forks than traditional hook mounted forks, providing more durability.
- HEAVY LOWER IMPACT plate structure for long term durability.*
- SUBSTANTIALLY INCREASED BLADE LIFE. 100% of blade failure due to heal lock weldment stress is eliminated because SAS Heavy Duty Adjustable Forks use top swing lock forks which reduce fork elbow stress as compared to traditional heel locks.
- Breakout force capable forks can be engineered by special request.
SAS FORKS are trusted to handle over 12 Million lifts annually!!!
BEST SUITED FOR:
- Any size wheel loader or backhoe. Pin or quick coupler mounting.