SAS - Railroad Coupler
Move Railcars Safely And Without Damage! SAS Rail Car Attachments provide secure attachment between the railcar and the wheel loader to allow railcars to be moved along side tracks to cargo loading areas.
IMPROVE YARD SAFETY:
- Eliminate possible run away cars.
- Securely attaches to railcar hitch for moving either forward or reverse.
- Operator is in complete control of car while coupler is attached.
SIMPLE DURABLE DESIGN:
- Made of heavy structural steel.
- No assembly required, put to use immediately.
- Mechanically operated coupler locking lever, no hydraulics to maintain or repair.
- Can be manufactured for any two yard size wheel loader or larger.
- Move all types of railcars without damage to sides or undercarriage.
- Using coupler prevents damage to forks or bucket of loader.
SAS FORKS are trusted to handle over 12 Million lifts annually!!!
BEST SUITED FOR:
- 28,000 to 48,000 lbs. wheel loader curb weight.