SAS - Rake Fork
Keep your revenue up with clean material moving out! SAS™ RAKE FORKS minimizes unwanted gravel and dirt up during transfer. Series of fork tines allows operator to pick up irregular shaped materials. Metal Recyclers: Load scrap steel, white goods and loose sheet metal into crushers and bailers by avoiding undesirable dirt which downgrades your recycling revenue. Landscapers: Confidently feed chippers with brush, branches and scrap pallets. CLEAN UP OF GROUND DEBRIS is a snap.
STANDARD AND CUSTOM DESIGNS FOR YOUR APPLICATION:
- BUILT WITH SOLID STEEL high strength blades for extended service life.
- TYPE 1: Fixed, welded in place, vertical blades, offering maximum vertical strength.
- TYPE 2: Fixed shaft mounted, flat position blades, offering maximum horizontal strength and lowest entry height under materials. Blades can be changed in this unit very easily by removing a bolt and shaft.
- Heavy duty designs allow for maximum machine output and attachment longevity.
SAS FORKS are trusted to handle over 12 Million lifts annually!!!
BEST SUITED FOR:
- 26,000 lbs. wheel loader curb weight minimum.