JSC - Model SBI-1 - Seed Treating Equipment
From Farm Equipment
The seed treating equipment, type SBI-1, is made to perfectly achieve essential operation: to coat the seeds with a protective liquid (pickle). Seed treater is suitable for different types of high quality grain, peas, beans, corn, buckwheat, rape, caraway, beet, etc. with the aid of the pickle. The seeds of cereal and industrial crops are pickled by the liquid toxic chemicals before the sowing, for dealing with the different diseases.
The basic units include:
- the adjustable seeds batcher
- pickle batcher (material – stainless steel)
- screw conveyer (material – stainless steel)
- preparation system of pickle
Construction of screw conveyer guarantees the precise of pickling the large doses, also the small doses of seeds.
Screw conveyer is rotated by belt gear.
The pickle preparation system consists of the chemical liquid tank and pump.
Equipment is controlled by the electric control box.
|Chemicals tank capacity, l||50|
|Electromotor power of a screw mixer, kW||1,1|
|Electromotor power of a pump, kW||0,37|
|Overall dimensions (length/width/height), m||2,2/0,9/1,55|
- Prevents spread of plant diseases
- Protects seed from seed rot and seedling blights
- Improves germination
- Provides protection from storage insects
- Controls soil insects.
- The tank is filled after required amount of liquid chemicals is measured.
- Chemical liquid hose has to be connected to the screw conveyor.
- Switch on the screw conveyor and pump motors.
- The grains are supplied to the bunker.
- Stained grains are unloaded on the user's selected container.
- Easy to move to another location
- Suitable for various types of seeds
For easier loading of seeds to the treater, we are offering mobile screw transporter with capacity up to 4t/h and 1.1kW motor.