SBM avs - Model 100-150 HP - Boom Mounted Mulchers
Boom mounted mulcher for PTO drive tractors , highly efficient for mulching in ditches, on slopes and along roadsides. All critical components are made of special steel: extreme durability with minimum weight. Thanks to its ergonomic joystick operation and the exclusive EHS system which adapts the mulching head automatically to the contours of the ground it achieves driving speeds. This allows the operator to quickly react to sudden obstacles and maximize his productivity. Independent hydraulic system 125+60 l/min [33-16 GPM] max. 250 bar [3,630 PSI].
The unique AVS system allows the SBM avs to place the cutting head well forward and in clear view of the operator. This increases the control of the boom mounted mulcher enormously. The driver can react quickly if unexpected obstacles such as stones, stumps or other material block its path. This increases safety while mulching. For the driver the safety increases as well - thanks to this improved model, he can concentrate on his work without the need to turn his head. The mulching head for SMO avs boom is the flail mulcher H3.
Ideal for different types of vegetation management, right of way and road maintenance, land clearing...
- mulches grass and brush up to 5 cm [2”] Ø
- rotor: different flails/ hammers at choice
- mulching head: H3 (working width: 125 or 155 cm / 49 or 61 inch)
- boom lenght: 650 cm [256”]
- hydr. advance of the mulching head: 1,05 m [41”]
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 2 & 3 with stabilizers
- 540 rpm gearbox
- hydraulic breakaway
- independent hydraulic system with oil cooler
- hydraulic pumps and closed circuit piston motor with rotor reverse valve
- proportional electric remote control with joystick according to safety standards
- front protection: metal flaps
- rear protection: rubber flap
- adjustable rear roller to set the height of cut
- tractor weight: min 5.000 kg [11,020 lb]
- PTO drive shaft with freewheel
- rear lamp kit with anti-collision bar
- gearbox 1000 rpm