Boom mounted mulcher for PTO drive tractors , highly efficient for mulching in ditches, on slopes and along roadsides. Because of their extremely robust construction and user friendly features, it's possible to use this mulching mower in forestry and industry. All critical components are made of special steel: extreme durability with minimum weight. The machine can be fitted with a forestry mulching head. Intelligent control, high power at the mulching head and an extremely robust design - with the SBM you can mulch up to 175 cm [69”] width in one pass. Light contruction casing made of wear resistant steel. Thanks to its ergonomic joystick operation and the exclusive EHS system which adapts the mulching head automatically to the contours of the ground it achieves driving speeds. This allows the operator to quickly react to sudden obstacles and maximize his productivity. Independent hydraulic system 125+60 l/min [33-16 GPM] max. 250 bar [3,630 PSI].
You can choose between light mulching head H3 or change to the universal H-SMWA-K mulching head. The H-SMWA-K versions with forestry rotor with SMW FORST™ swinging hammers or fixed tungsten carbide tips hammers MINI DUO™ can easily mulch brush and bushes up to a diameter of 10 cm [4”]. With SMW FORST™ hammers or SMW DUO™ flails the rotor can work in both directions.
Ideal for different types of vegetation management, right of way and road maintenance, land clearing and with forestry rotor also for clearing forestry roads and much more.
- mulches grass and brush up to 5 cm [2”] Ø; up to 10 cm [4'] Ø with forestry rotor
- rotor: different flails/hammers at choice
- mulching heads: H3 (125, 155 cm / 49, 61 inch) or H-SMWA-K (105 cm / 41 inch)
- boom lenght: 500 - 650 cm [197' - 256”]
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 2 & 3 with stabilizers
- 540 rpm gearbox
- hydraulic breakaway
- independent hydraulic system with oil cooler
- hydraulic pumps and closed circuit piston motor with rotor reverse valve
- proportional electric remote control with joystick according to safety standards
- front protection: metal flaps
- rear protection: rubber flap
- adjustable rear roller to set the height of cut
- tractor weight: min 3.500 kg [7,720 lb]
- PTO drive shaft
- gearbox 1000 rpm
- rear lamp kit with anti-collision bar