Model SC-16 - Firewood Processor
DYNA SC-16 Firewood Processor shown with rugged tandem axle, 3-strand Live Deck, and Optional 14' Conveyor
The DYNA SC-16 Firewood Processor is our flagship model, designed for full-time, high-output production. The standard 48 HP Kubota diesel engine and 4.5” x 30” hydraulic cylinder will push out up to 4 cords per hour. Rated capacity is 16” diameter logs up to 14’ long, with a maximum cut of 22”. Still highly portable, the SC-16 Firewood Processor is an industrial grade machine requiring a tow vehicle equipped with an electric trailer brake control. Optional upgrades include a 14-foot or 16-foot conveyor, a 5” x 30” hydraulic cylinder, operator seat and footrest, and 6- and 8-way wedges. (8-way bundling wedge limited to 14” diameter logs) Frame extensions and other modifications are available to suit your unique requirements. New! In 2015, a Hi-Lo Circuit is available on the SC-16 for increased splitter performance and faster cycle times. Also included is our new, rugged tandem axle.
- Log Diameter 18' (22' Max)
- Log Length 20' L
- Harvester Bar 25' L
- Splitter Type 2 and 4 Way (Optional 6 and 8 Way)
- Splitter Cylinder 4.5' x 30'
- Splitter Cycle 4 seconds
- Power 48 HP Kubota Diesel
- Cords Per Hour 4
- Saw Chain 0.404
- Log Lift Optional Hydraulic
- Included Upgrades New! Piston Saw Motor and 12v Automatic Bar and Chain Oiler Included
- Additional Options Conveyors, Operator Seat, New! Extended Frames, Extra Live Deck Arms