Trebro - Model SC2010 - Self-Propelled Automatic Stacking Roll Harvester
The SC2010 Roll is a self-propelled, automatic stacking, roll harvester that showcases Trebro’s reliability in an innovative new design. This compact, lightweight turf harvester is powered by a 99 HP engine. With all-wheel drive and rear wheel anti-spin control, the SC2010 Roll stays on track in wet, muddy conditions. The 170 degree front steering axle with zero turning radius makes it ideal for smaller fields and quicker turns. The SC2010 Roll is the most maneuverable turf harvester we have ever built.
The deluxe cab with anti-vibration mounts has heat and air conditioning for a quiet, comfortable ride while providing the driver excellent visibility of the cutting head, conveyor and stacking functions. Its automatic flap control roll-up system places the flaps in perfect position for a neat, stable stack every time. Its rear-mounted automatic pallet injector holds 10 empty pallets. For international shipments, it folds down to fit into an ocean container, saving thousands of dollars in shipping.
The SC2010 Roll one-man turf harvester has the newest and latest technology with features requested by today’s turf producers. The SC2010 Roll is the key to labor reduction, improved harvesting efficiency and higher profits.
- Best turning radius in the industry minimizes time spent turning at the end of the field
- Deluxe operators cab with heat & air conditioning is installed on anti-vibration mounts for a quiet operator environment
- Comfortable, roomy driver station with a 90 degree rotating seat puts the operator in the best position to see all harvesting and stacking functions
- Excellent visibility of cutting head, conveyor, and stacker
- Fingertip controls for on-the-go adjustment of thickness, pallet size and roll length
- Pallets can be backed out of the way quickly and easily when a forklift is not available
- Lightweight design and large flotation tires equal superb flotation in all soil conditions
- Fits into an ocean freight container for reduced offshore shipping costs
- 24 inch cutting head with adjustable-down-pressure produces an outstanding quality of cut
- Automatic flap control system keeps the rolls in a perfect position for neat, stable stacks
- Ultra-Steer automatic steering with on-the-go micro adjust can be set to clean cut or to leave a ribbon for uniform re-growth
- Trebro roll-up system is gentle on the weakest turf and produces tight, neat rolls
- On-the-go scrap dump allows operator to discard bad rolls
- Can be easily set to stack flat top or pyramid top stacks of turf up to 9 layers high
- Rear-mounted pallet injector with 10 pallet capacity
- Rear wheel electronic anti-spin control
- Automatic hydraulic conveyor belt tensioning