Originally developed for bridge painters and sandblasters, our scaffolding tarps are designed to take abuse and stay put. High quality construction and durability translates into many more uses, making Brockton’s reusable tarps much more economical than though aways.
Manufactured from a high strength, light weight, woven polypropylene which is coated on one face for water and weather resistance. All seams are reinforced using 22 oz PVC coated polyester binding (400 lbs/in tear strength) for added strength. The binding is sewn around the entire seam (not simply one face of the seam). All seams are double lock stitched using heavy duty marine quality thread that is ultra violet and mildew resistant. Large, brass, rolled rim, spur tooth grommets are installed on all interior and perimeter seams.
- Material1 : High strength, light weight, woven polypropylene
- Binding Material : 22 oz PVC coated polyester
- Binding Tear Strength : 400 lbs/in
- Seams : Double lock stitched
- Stitching2 : Heavy duty marine quality thread
- Grommets : Large brass, rolled rim, spur tooth
- Water and weather resistant coating.
- Ultra violet and mildew resistant.
1 Water and weather resistant coating.
2 Ultra violet and mildew resistant.